- What are the order deadlines for holiday delivery?
- Why can’t I order online?
- What states do you ship to?
- What if my state is not listed as a state you ship to?
- Who do I call about wine club questions, orders, billing and account changes?
- What shipping methods do you use? Can I request a certain carrier/service?
- Is there a special option for shipping wine?
- Can I “pickup” my wine club shipment?
- What kind of shipping materials do you use?
- My wine was damaged — what do I do?
- Do I need to be home to sign for my wine?
Q. What are the order deadlines for holiday delivery?
A. Be sure to see our Holiday Shipping Guide for order deadlines for delivery by every major upcoming holiday.
Q. Why can’t I order online?
A. Either you are in a state that does not allow alcohol to be purchased online or does not allow alcohol to be shipped into the state, or you do not have the correct username and/or password to place an order.
To get your username/password, go to My Account. Click on the “forget your password?” link and get your info emailed to you. You should receive your password immediately, but in some cases it may take longer. Try checking your junk mail folder in case it was marked as spam.
Q. What states do you ship to?
A. We ship wine club and on-site purchases to:
|We currently cannot ship to:
|We currently cannot ship wine club (only on-site & online purchases) shipments to:
Alaska (2-day air only)
Hawaii (2-day air only)
Tennessee (no more than 3 cases/yr, no more than 1 case in a month)
Virginia (no more than 2 cases/month)
Q. What if my state is not listed as a state you ship to?
A. Please call us, we may have a way to help you acquire our wines as these regulations are always changing.
Q. Who do I call about wine club questions, orders, billing and account changes?
A. Please call (800) 913-1118.
Q. What shipping methods do you use? Can I request a certain carrier/service?
A. Yes, we want to ensure your wine arrives in a timely and safe manner. We use Golden State Overnight (GSO) for all of California and certain areas of Nevada and Arizona. GSO is the same price as FedEx Ground and it is guaranteed to get there overnight in the entire state of California, Reno metro and Las Vegas metro areas. Arizona will take 2 days. GSO uses air conditioned trucks and move all of their products in the midnight hours, so it will never get hot. If you prefer FedEx Ground or UPS Ground over GSO, we will make that change for you.
For all other states that we can legally ship to, we use FedEx Ground or UPS Ground from October to May. For June-September we ship by FedEx 2-Day Air. For Oregon and Washington we ship Ground all year.
Wine club members have the option to have their summer club shipments held to avoid the heat and the 2-Day Air charge. These held shipments will ship by Ground in late October.
Q. Is there a special option for shipping wine?
A. Yes! FedEx Temperature Controlled Shipping is a new shipping method specifically designed for wine. Wine orders are picked up at Flora Springs Winery by refrigerated trucks. The wine travels in constant refrigeration to a main FedEx hub. Once at the hub, the wine remains refrigerated until transferred to a delivery truck, where it's considered a Priority Overnight package. It will be delivered that same morning, usually by 10:30AM, or Noon for more remote areas. The FedEx Temperature Controlled Shipping will take a week or two for delivery from the date of order. For example:
- Order placed on July 19th
- Order info uploaded to Temperature Controlled Shipping system on July 25th
- Wine picked up on July 28th
- Wine delivered either August 3rd or 4th
Q. Can I "pickup" my wine club shipment?
A. Yes, we love to see you! Will Call Wine Club members can pick up your wines at The Room. You will get a postcard in the mail to let you know your wine is ready. We typically have a 7-week window to pick up your wine. If your wine is not picked up in that window of time, they will be shipped to you, and you will be charged for shipping.
Q. What kind of shipping materials do you use?
A. All wine club orders are shipped in 100% curbside recyclable pulp boxes. For general wine orders, we only use Styrofoam for 12-pack cases. 12-pack recyclable pulp does not hold up with the 40 lb weight.
Our shipping box choices are:
- 1-pack 100% curbside recyclable pulp
- 2-pack 100% curbside recyclable pulp
- 3-pack 100% curbside recyclable pulp
- 4-pack 100% curbside recyclable pulp
- 6-pack 100% curbside recyclable pulp
- 1-pack 1.5L Magnum Styrofoam
- 2-pack 1.5L Magnum Styrofoam
- 3-pack 1.5L Magnum Styrofoam
- 6-pack 1.5L Magnum Styrofoam
Q. My wine was damaged — what do I do?
A. If you received a broken bottle of wine please contact us right away.
Q. Do I need to be home to sign for my wine?
A. Flora Springs only sells wine to adults over the age of 21. You must provide a signature at the time of delivery. To ensure delivery we suggest shipping to a business address. Wine is not delivered to PO Boxes.
Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you the most powerful and safe online experience. We want to share how personal information you provide to Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards is collected and used, so you can make informed decisions when using our website. We promise to work hard to earn and keep your trust, and therefore we will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third party services for marketing purposes or share your contact information with another member without your consent.
Collection and use of your personal information
Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards does not solicit, or knowingly collect and store personal information from anyone under the age of 21.
Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, pages visited, features used and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards for the operation of our website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
Other identifying information collected includes:
- Wine club membership: When filling out the online wine club application we ask for your name, mailing address, e-mail address, daytime phone number, credit card number and expiration date. This information enables us to process the application and notify you of membership details.
- Ordering online: When placing an order through our online store we ask for your name, mailing address, e-mail address, daytime phone number, date of birth, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process the order and ensure the legality of the shipment.
- E-mail list: When signing up for our e-mail list we ask for your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. This allows us to communicate with you regarding events at the winery or special offers. If at any time you wish to be removed from our lists (opt out) please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting personal information, you are agreeing that we may communicate with you via e-mail, facsimile, telephone or other means.
Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Like most websites, Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards uses “cookies” to allow you to bypass the login screen (“Remember Me” functionality). A cookie is a tiny data file which resides on your computer and allows Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards to recognize you as a member when you return to our website from the same computer and browser. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Security of your personal information
Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Flora Springs Winery and Vineyards secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.