#TrilogyWineDay is Tomorrow, February 6!
February 5, 2016
Q: What is #TrilogyWineDay?
A: It is an online celebration timed to coincide with our Trilogy Release Party. Each year, Trilogy Day will be the first Saturday of February so everyone can celebrate Trilogy, online and at the Trilogy Release Party at The Estate.
Q: How do I participate in #TrilogyWineDay?
A: It’s easy!
1) Open up a bottle of Trilogy, tune into your favorite social media site and follow #TrilogyWineDay. You’ll find:
- Facts about Trilogy
- Interesting tidbits about red wine blends
- Notes from Winemaker Paul Steinauer
- And more!
2) Share your own tasting notes, Trilogy & food pairings, memories from past release parties, and any other Trilogy thoughts by using hashtag #TrilogyWineDay.
3) Win fun prizes – everyone who posts with the hashtag is automatically entered to win. The more you post, the more chances you have to win!
Q: What social media sites should I check out?
A: Your favorite! We’ll be on:
Q: Why is Trilogy so special?
A: The genesis of Trilogy dates back to 1984 when our family set out to make the best wine possible by selecting the highest quality wine lots culled from our estate vineyards. By blending traditional Bordeaux varietals – Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc – we created one of the original Meritage wines. Over the years we’ve added other Bordeaux varietals, always seeking to create the very finest wine from each individual vintage. Learn more about the 2013 Trilogy.
Q: I see the 2013 Trilogy Release Party is sold out. How do I make sure I get tickets for the 2014 Trilogy Release Party?
A: Mark your calendar now – the 2014 Trilogy Release Party is Saturday, February 4, 2017. Early bird tickets go on sale in late summer/early fall. Watch our Events page, and join our mailing list for details.
Q: I’m not into social media. How can I participate?
A: You don’t have to be on social media – just open up a bottle of Trilogy and enjoy!
We look forward to seeing your #TrilogyWineDay posts tomorrow!