June 30, 2022
National Red Wine Day is a celebration of the many varieties of red wines.
We are proud to say that after over 40 years of winemaking, Flora Springs is still breaking new ground as one of the few Napa Valley wineries to produce a wide array of red wines, including several Cabernet Sauvignons, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Malbec, Sangiovese, and our proprietary red blends Poggio Del Papa and flagship wine Trilogy. See our wine portfolio.
National Red Wine Day
How to participate:
- Order your favorite Flora Springs red wines.
- Join us online August 28. We’ll be talking about red wine all day.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on August 28 using hashtag #NationalRedWineDay and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.