January 13, 2023
Together, we will explore incredible ports of call. Witness the Mediterranean’s magnificent sunsets from the pool deck or from the comfort of your suite’s private balcony. Enjoy spacious accommodations and common areas with exquisite design style and superb dining opportunities. Ship is limited to only 680 guests.
If you’ve been on a Komes-hosted cruise in the past, you know this is a not-to-be-missed experience of a lifetime. Every luxury is included, details below. Please invite your friends and family to join us!
Seven Seas Voyager
Fresh from her complete and total refurbishment, the Seven Seas Voyager now boasts a refreshed elegant style in her restaurants and lounges, as well as luxurious new décor across her 340 suites. And with 455 international crew on board, personal service is exceedingly indulgent throughout. Among her four dining options that allow guests to savor meals whenever and with whomever, Seven Seas Voyager features the modern French restaurant Chartreuse and the largest specialty restaurant at sea Compass Rose with its brand new menu.
The Regent Experience: Every Luxury Included
– Special Restricted Business Class Air Add-on offer of $3,150 per person
– Multiple Dining Options including 24-hour room service
– Dynamic Theatrical Productions and Destination Experts
– Included 1-night pre-cruise hotel package* in Concierge Suites and higher
– Included Shore Excursions
– Included Unlimited Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
– Included Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
– Included Pre-Paid Gratuities
– Included Specialty Restaurants
– Included Unlimited WiFi
– Flora Springs Exclusives
Our Wine Club Members and friends will enjoy many exclusive experience and events:
– $600 per Suite Onboard Credit
– Exclusive Wine Events hosted by Flora Springs
– Limited Offer: 2-Category Suite Upgrade & Reduced Deposit*. Book before your upgraded suite is gone!