October 9, 2023
As they say, like father like son, and Nat Komes loves to explore the world just as much as his dad, John. Sail away with Nat and Anne Komes starting in the dazzling city of Tokyo to multi-sensory
immersions in the port cities of Japan and South Korea aboard the Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ elegantly refreshed Seven Seas Voyager.
We will begin our adventure in Tokyo, Japan’s capital and largest city. This hyper-modern city showcases today’s and tomorrow’s technology, yet maintains traditions of the past such as the Imperial Palace and the Meiji Shrine nestled in a lush forest within the city. In Hiroshima, stroll the 1.3 million sq. ft. Peace Memorial Park. Japan’s old imperial capital, Kyoto, boasts ancient, yet breathtaking, temples and shrines. And a visit to Busan, South Korea’s second largest city, promises to not disappoint with scenic cliffs, exceptional beaches and temples high up in the mountains.
If you’ve been on a Komes-hosted cruise in the past, you know this is a not-to-be-missed experience of a lifetime. Every luxury is included, details below. Please invite your friends and family to join us!
Seven Seas Voyager
Fresh from her complete and total refurbishment, the Seven Seas Voyager now boasts a refreshed elegant style in her restaurants and lounges, as well as luxurious new décor across her 340 suites. And with 455 international crew on board, personal service is exceedingly indulgent throughout. Among her four dining options that allow guests to savor meals whenever and with whomever, Seven Seas Voyager features the modern French restaurant Chartreuse and the largest specialty restaurant at sea Compass Rose with its brand new menu.
The Regent Experience: Every Luxury Included
– Special Restricted Business Class Air Add-on offer of $5,700 per person
– Multiple Dining Options including 24-hour room service
– Dynamic Theatrical Productions and Destination Experts
– Included 1-night pre-cruise hotel package* in Concierge Suites and higher
– Included Shore Excursions
– Included Unlimited Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
– Included Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
– Included Pre-Paid Gratuities
– Included Specialty Restaurants
– Included Unlimited WiFi
Our Wine Club Members and friends will enjoy many exclusive experiences and events:
– $400 per Suite Onboard Credit
– Exclusive Wine Events hosted by Flora Springs
– This event is selling out – reserve your place now before the ship sells out.