March 29, 2017
Join us for the for seventh annual global online celebration for one of our favorite varietals, Sauvignon Blanc.
Not many wineries can claim to have their own proprietary clone, but our “Soliloquy” clone of Sauvignon Blanc, certified by UC Davis in the 1980s, earns us membership in this very exclusive club. We’re so enamored of this clone that we named a vineyard after it, our Soliloquy Vineyard in the Oakville appellation. Oakville is traditionally Cabernet Sauvignon country, but our family has nurtured these special vines of Sauvignon Blanc as a testament to this extraordinary site and to the potential for Soliloquy – our Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc – to stand side by side with Trilogy, our flagship red wine.
How to participate:
- Order your 2015 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc and 2015 Soliloquy Oakville Sauvignon Blanc. For more information on shipping time frames and deadlines, visit our Holiday Shipping Guide.
- Join us online April 24th. We’ll be talking about Sauvignon Blanc all day, then the conversation really picks up at 5:30 pm Pacific time.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on April 24th using hashtag #SauvBlanc and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan using #SauvBlanc and tagging us in their tweet or Instagram post! You could win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.