Join us! #ChardonnayDay is May 26
April 25, 2016
#ChardonnayDay: Join the 7th Annual Global Celebration of the Chardonnay Grape
After thirty years of crafting world renowned wines, the Flora Springs name has become synonymous with perfectly balanced Napa Valley Chardonnay. The legacy began when our inaugural vintage in 1978 was awarded a gold medal at the Orange County Fair. A few years later our status of gold was bronzed when James Laube selected Flora Springs as one of his “First Growth” producers of Chardonnay in his book California’s Great Chardonnays.
How to participate:
- Order our #ChardonnayDay 3-Pack
- Join us online May 26th. We’ll be talking about Chardonnay all day, then the conversation really picks up at 5:30 pm Pacific time.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 26th using hashtag #ChardonnayDay and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan using #ChardonnayDay and tagging us in their tweet or Instagram post! You could win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.