Go beyond wine tasting and make memories to last a lifetime at our winery events. With many things to do in Napa Valley, our events stand out above the rest. We invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Check back often as we are always planning something new and exciting.
- This event has passed.
Sauvignon Blanc Day
Join us as we raise a glass to International Sauvignon Blanc Day!
#SauvBlancDay is a global celebration on Friday, May 1, 2020 of the Sauvignon Blanc grape, intended to give SB lovers around the world a fun opportunity to express their passion for the grape. Sauvignon Blanc lovers come together in person and online to discover and share everything about this tasty grape.
How to participate:
- Order a bottle of Flora Springs Sauvignon Blanc or Soliloquy
- Join us online May 1. We’ll be talking about Sauvignon Blanc all day, then the conversation really picks up at 5:30 pm Pacific time.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 1 using hashtag #SauvBlancDay and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.