Go beyond wine tasting and make memories to last a lifetime at our winery events. With many things to do in Napa Valley, our events stand out above the rest. We invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Check back often as we are always planning something new and exciting.
- This event has passed.
May 4, 2018
Join Flora Springs as we Raise a Toast to International Sauvignon Blanc Day!
#SauvignonBlancDay is a global celebration on May 4, 2018 of the Sauvignon Blanc grape, intended to give SB lovers around the world a fun opportunity to express their passion for the grape. Sauvignon Blanc lovers come together in person and online to discover and share everything about this tasty grape.
How to participate:
- Order a bottle of Flora Springs Sauvignon Blanc or Soliloquy.
- Join us online May 4th. We’ll be talking about SB all day, then the conversation really picks up at 5:30 pm Pacific time.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 4th using hashtag #SauvignonBlancDay, #whitewineemoji and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in the prize pack. Chance of winning depends on the number of entries.
Don’t forget, if you love Sauvignon Blanc, we need your help and support in creating a White Wine Emoji! Make your voice heard and please help us by showing your love for white wine by signing the official #WhiteWineEmoji petition here.