Go beyond wine tasting and make memories to last a lifetime at our winery events. With many things to do in Napa Valley, our events stand out above the rest. We invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Check back often as we are always planning something new and exciting.
- This event has passed.
Join the 11th Annual Global Celebration of the Chardonnay Grape.
After thirty years of crafting world-renowned wines, the Flora Springs name has become synonymous with perfectly balanced Napa Valley Chardonnay. The legacy began when our inaugural vintage in 1978 was awarded a gold medal at the Los Angeles County Fair. A few years later our status of gold was bronzed when James Laube selected Flora Springs as one of his “First Growth” producers of Chardonnay in his book California’s Great Chardonnays.
How to participate:
- Order Flora Springs Family Select Chardonnay.
- Join us online May 21. We’ll be talking about Chardonnay all day.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 21 using hashtag #ChardonnayDay and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.