Go beyond wine tasting and make memories to last a lifetime at our winery events. With many things to do in Napa Valley, our events stand out above the rest. We invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Check back often as we are always planning something new and exciting.
- This event has passed.
Join the 9th Annual Global Celebration of the Chardonnay Grape.
After thirty years of crafting world-renowned wines, the Flora Springs name has become synonymous with perfectly balanced Napa Valley Chardonnay. The legacy began when our inaugural vintage in 1978 was awarded a gold medal at the Los Angeles County Fair. A few years later our status of gold was bronzed when James Laube selected Flora Springs as one of his “First Growth” producers of Chardonnay in his book California’s Great Chardonnays.
How to participate:
- Order Flora Springs Chardonnay.
- Join us online May 24th. We’ll be talking about Chardonnay all day.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 24th using hashtag #ChardonnayDay, #WhiteWineEmoji and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
Learn more and join us online on May 24th.
Don’t forget, if you love Chardonnay, we need your help and support in creating a White Wine Emoji! Make your voice heard and please help us by showing your love for white wine by signing the official #WhiteWineEmoji petition here.