Go beyond wine tasting and make memories to last a lifetime at our winery events. With many things to do in Napa Valley, our events stand out above the rest. We invite you to join us for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Check back often as we are always planning something new and exciting.
- This event has passed.
Cabernet Day 2021
Join the 12th Annual Global Celebration of Cabernet.
Cabernet Day is a global celebration of the Cabernet grape, intended to give Cabernet lovers around the world a fun opportunity to express their passion for the grape. Cabernet lovers come together in person and online to discover and share everything about Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet-based blends.
We are proud to say that after almost 40 years of winemaking and more than 30 years of crafting Trilogy – our flagship Cabernet-based red blend – Flora Springs is still breaking new ground. We credit the consistent organic and sustainable farming practices of our vineyard team as well as the focus and direction of our winemaking team.
How to participate:
- Order your favorite Flora Springs Cabernets.
- Join us online September 2. We’ll be talking about Cabernet all day.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on September 3rd using hashtag #CabernetDay and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.