#ChardonnayDay is May 25
May 8, 2017
#ChardonnayDay: Join the 8th Annual Global Celebration of the Chardonnay Grape
After thirty years of crafting world renowned wines, the Flora Springs name has become synonymous with perfectly balanced Napa Valley Chardonnay. The legacy began when our inaugural vintage in 1978 was awarded a gold medal at the Orange County Fair. A few years later our status of gold was bronzed when James Laube selected Flora Springs as one of his “First Growth” producers of Chardonnay in his book California’s Great Chardonnays.
How to participate:
- Order the 2016 Family Select Chardonnay. Order deadlines begin May 17th. Check shipping times.
- Join us online May 25th. We’ll be talking about Chardonnay all day, then the conversation really picks up at 5:30 pm Pacific time.
- Watch your email inbox the morning on the 24th for a special, limited-time offer. Not on our mailing list? Join now.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 25th using hashtag #ChardonnayDay and @florasprings in your tweets/posts. We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan using #ChardonnayDay and tagging us in their tweet or Instagram post! You could win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in prize pack. Chance of winning depends on number of entries.