May 24, 2018
For over forty years of crafting world-renowned wines, the Flora Springs name has become synonymous with perfectly balanced Napa Valley Chardonnay. The legacy began when our inaugural vintage in 1978 was awarded a gold medal at the Orange County Fair. A few years later our status of gold was bronzed when James Laube selected Flora Springs as one of his “First Growth” producers of Chardonnay in his book California’s Great Chardonnays.
We want your participation!
- Order 2017 Family Select Chardonnay.
- Join us online May 24th. We’ll be talking about Chardonnay all day.
- Follow us on your favorite social site: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
- Enter to win: Tweet or Instagram with us on May 24th using hashtag #ChardonnayDay, #WhiteWineEmoji and @florasprings in your tweets/posts.
- We will pick one lucky Flora Springs fan to win a Flora Springs prize pack.*
*Must be 21+ to enter. Void where prohibited. Wine will not be included in the prize pack. Chance of winning depends on the total number of entries.
Don’t forget, if you love Chardonnay, we need your help and support in creating a White Wine Emoji! Make your voice heard and please help us by showing your love for white wine by signing the official #WhiteWineEmoji petition here.